WE BELIEVE THAT:
- All men are created equal. They are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable rights. Among these are liberty, life and pursuit to happiness. The individual is a driver of change.
- Life has no meaning and purpose without faith in the Creator.
- The sovereignty of nations is less important than the brotherhood of man.
- Economic freedom can best be won by sovereign humans through a market system.
- To secure the intended rights of men, governments are instituted among men and they derive their just powers from the consent, acquiescence and silence of the governed.
- The true purpose of business and human life is to serve humanity.
- The rule of law is more important than the rule of man.
- The Creator’s material endowments can only have value through human effort.